Thursday, June 12, 2014

Most Memorable Experiences

           My most memorable experience from this semester is all of the fun times I had taking pictures with friends. Part of the first week we got to take pictures of whatever we wanted in the school. It let us get used to the different settings on our camera and taught us our own style. Another thing that I liked was looking at everyone else’s pictures in the end when we were done and pick one photo that the majority and yourself liked. I always liked how we could have a more broad theme or subject to photograph. It made me look at things differently.  This impacted my learning. It taught me that if you look at things close up, you can see many different details that you might not have seen before if you were looking further away. I also learned that there isn’t just one way to photograph. Or just one view of the subject. There are many different angles that you can take pictures from. That will also give you more varied pictures. You can capture so many things in one photograph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment