Thursday, March 6, 2014

Never Give Up

Purpose:

  • To strengthen your creative problem-solving skills so that you are looking at things in a different way;
  • To find letters of the alphabet in everyday objects to create a word;
  • To become familiar with basic photoshop tools.

I learned many things during this project. For example, I learned how to look at things at a different perspective. When looking for letters you really have to be creative and go out of the box and stay away from the common used objects. Secondly, some of the letters were hard to find. You really have to search and even if you don't think it's the best, take a picture of it because it is good to get a variety. Also you never know if others can read it clearly. Lastly, I learned how to use photoshop. I can use all of the tools to edit and crop all of the photos to make it look better. All of these examples are important to my learning because if I want to be a better photographer it is god to have practice in all areas of photography. I want to be able to look at things from a different perspective and know how to use photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment